Our purpose is two-fold
- Educate - provide the most effective and comprehensive educational tools for coaches and student-athletes "beyond X's and O's"
- Empower - to ensure the growth and future of athletics as a fundamental and critical foundation to our nation and communities
Where are we going?
Our Vision is to unlock the Game Changer inside of every student-athlete and coach nationwide.
We believe every student athlete has the unique ability to make a lasting impact on their teammates, classmates and communities.
Coaches have unique Access, Authority and Power with our student athletes. As a result, we believe it is a coach's responsibility to go Beyond the Game - to mold and shape our student athletes into the men and women who will lead our nation forward in the coming years.
As the preferred leadership & character development champion, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible resources to enable others to Be a Game Changer. We will not rest until every coach and student athlete in every state and on every campus has every resource needed "beyond X's and O's."
To accomplish our vision, we:
- Make coaches lives' easier by providing every resource and tool necessary "beyond X's and O's"
- Foster, develop and implement character and values
- Equip coaches to mold and shape men and women of character and hope
- Model service attitude with both internal and external customers
- Provide the highest quality products and services in the industry
- Develop partnership-oriented relationship with customers and alliances
- Model our core guiding principles
Our progress will be measured when student's lead by coaches we have equipped go on to be positive role models (mom's, dad's, business people, etc.) AND when people consistently express a desire to be a part of a culture like ours.
DeLaPorte & Associates Inc. is the premier boutique consulting group in the United States. For more than 40 years, DeLaPorte has been developing the world's leaders and forging paths for future generations. Serving as a leader, creator and implementer of large scale learning systems, movements and culture change initiatives in almost every industry. Their clients span all 50 states and hundreds of foreign countries globally.
Birthed out of the THSCA was the Texas High School Coaches Education Foundation. Our Foundation is committed to helping coaches be the best they can be for the benefit of our student athletes. Our comprehensive continuing education programs strengthen, reinforce and enhance the professionalism of coaches in Texas at both the high school and middle school levels. This program will directly affect the lives of over 1.5 million student athletes each year in Texas alone.
The Texas High School Coaches Association (THSCA) is the principle advocate and leadership organization for Texas high school coaches. THSCA provides the highest quality representation, education, and services to Texas high school coaches and affiliate members, and enhances the professionalism of coaches and the schools they represent. Our mission statement is simply this: To help and serve our Texas high school coaches as they work to help and serve our student athletes. "HELPING COACHES TO HELP KIDS."